Twilight of the Golden Witch Colored Text
This here will be the colored text for Episode of Umineko. Refer to the sidebar for links to the summaries.
– Gohda: the dining room was locked.
– Kumasawa: the room was checked by me.
– Gohda: the room was opened with the master key.
– Kumasawa: Eva, Hideyoshi, Rudolph, Kyrie, Rosa and Genji are the 6 total blood-stained bodies inside.
– Krauss: all the members gathered in the dining room.
– Shannon: the child confirmed the sure death of the child’s parents.
– Kanon: he and Nanjo confirmed Genji to be dead.
– Nanjo: I am not mistaken with the autopsy.
– Maria: all the victims died instantly.
– Krauss: all the windows in the dining room were locked and no secret room exists.
– Battler: no suspicious people were found inside the dinign room.
– George: no one was hiding in the dining room.
– Krauss: no one could have hidden.
– Natsuhi: Genji’s key was destroyed.
– Gohda: madame’s room was locked.
– Shannon: I used the key to open the door.
– Kanon: found Krauss and Natsuhi collapsed inside.
– Battler: Nanjo checked the pulses and both were declared to have died instantly.
– Nanjo: confirmed them both dead. I am correct on their instant deaths.
– Jessica: all the windows and the door were locked and no secret room exists.
– Shannon: all the servants are always together.
– Kanon: the servants can confirm each other’s alibis.
– Maria: we sealed the room with tape on the outside.
– Jessica: until the police arrive, no one can enter or leave.
– Battler: we sealed the dining room in the same way.
– Nanjo: we sealed the mansion and all the members took shelter in the guest house.
– Nanjo: examined the dead body and confirmed that she is dead.
– Gohda: they do not all have alibis.
– Jessica: I went out with all the members and looked for Shannon
– George: I must recognize the fact that she (Shannon) has died….
– Jessica: it is impossible for George to kill Shannon.
– Battler: it is possible for everyone else to kill Shannon except for George.
– Gohda: Shannon’s master key was destroyed.
– Nanjo: Kumasawa and Gohda died instantly.
– Jessica: Gohda and Kumasawa are dead.
– Battler: none of the remaining members have alibis.
– Jessica: the 4 family members and Nanjo could not have killed Gohda and Kumasawa.
– George: the guesthouse was perfectly checked.
– Battler: there can be no more master keys because the last two keys are with the two victims who died.
– Jessica: he is dead.
– George: he died instantly.
– Maria: the door was perfectly set.
– Jessica: neither Maria, Battler, George or me could have killed Nanjo.
– George: it would have been impossible to kill Nanjo in the guesthouse.
– Battler: there is no sign that Nanjo left the guesthouse.
– George: she died instantly.
– Maria: it is unquestionable that she cannot be alive.
– Battler: it is impossible that George, Battler or Maria could have killed her.
– Maria: it is impossible that the 3 of them could have killed Jessica.
– George: it is impossible for Maria to kill someone.
– Maria: George cannot kill an adult. He can however kill a child.
– Bern: only game managers could tamper with the lock, otherwise you need a key to open the locks. You can however lock it from the inside without using a key.
– Bern: no other key aside from a master key exists. There are a total of 5 master keys. 5 servants have one. The servants always keep their keys with them, and you cannot take the keys secretly, only they can use it.
– Bern: the windows are barred with iron bars, so entering and leaving through the windows is impossible. Therefore, the only the front door and back door need to be sealed.
– Bern: the criminal of the first evening surely killed 6 people.
– Bern: the room was immediately sealed by everyone. The criminal could not have escaped at that moment. The seals of the dining room, Natsuhi’s room and the mansion cannot be broken.
– Bern: Kanon disappeared for all eternity the moment Shannon was killed. He is to be considered killed. Kanon’s key is destroyed.
– Bern: (I have a bit of a problem with this line) the story direction (ト書き) is not part of the dialogue, and is therefore not a lie. (I’m not sure what her point is with his, I presume she’s saying that all actions that are not simply said by the characters that occur are real and treated as such.)
– Lambda: the available information guarantees the possibility of identifying the criminal.
– Erika: it is possible to construct a theory that does not involve Battler’s family.
– Erika: it is possible (for George Family). It is listed as the rule that the criminals are murderers. However, it is not limited to just one person. George could have been a criminal outside the island and, even if not guilty of murder on the island, doesn’t need to kill anyone on the island to be a criminal.
– Featherine: Eva’s diary contains the “One Truth”. It records the truth of Rokenjima from October 4 and 5, 1986.
– Erika: Erika did not not accidentally such as suicide or sickness because she was killed by Battler.
– Erika: she did not bie from suffocation or drowning.
– Battler: Battler died by stabbing. He was stabbed at the back with a lethal weapon. Erika stabbed battler in the back with a knife.
– Beato: the room is a complete secret room, and that you cannot use the windows to leave because you can only leave through the door,
– Beato: all of the blue (Ange’s) is denied by the red truth. The closed room cannot be broken by the presented methods.
– Beato: it is useless. This closed room cannot be opened. The closed room is perfect. However, she is able to kill inside the closed room.
– Bern: Ange will be the first to see the record of the truth when the seal is broken.
– Hachijou: the truth is recorded in the diary.
– Bern: BEATRICE DIED IN OCTOBER 1986. THE GOLDEN LAND SHE HAD CREATED WAS DESTROYED. ALL OF THE RELATIVES IN THE GOLDEN LAND HAD BEEN DESTROYED. YOUR (Ange?) PARENTS WILL NEVER RETURN TO CALL YOUR NAME.
– Bern: Battler is dead.
– Bern: the red truth declares Battler dead.
– Bern: such an existence (the miracle) is impossible.
– Bern: she (Beato) has been declared dead.
– Bern: the red truth is absolute. The red truth cannot be overturned by anyone.
– Bern: Ushiromiya Jessica is dead. Ushiromiya Krauss is dead. Ushiromiya Natsuhi is dead.
– Beato: the criminal locked themselves from the inside and hid in Natsuhi’s room. When everyone left, the criminal checked and escaped.
– Erika: it is possible to create a theory that excludes Battler’s family.
– Goats: it is impossible for the crime to be done by anyone other than Battler’s family.
– Erika: it is possible to have the George family as killers theory.
– Goats: the George Family killer theory is impossible. It is impossible for George to kill Shannon. It is impossible for him to be the criminal.
– Battler: Erika Furudo died by aan accidental manner such as sickness and and suicide, but not murder.
– Battler: Erika was murdered by a poison gas from a gap in the door and she then died of suffocation or drowning.
– Erika: Battler died accidentally such as suicide or sickness.
– Erika: it is possible to restore a chain after being destroyed. It is possible to restore the door after destruction. It is possible to restore the wall after destruction.
– Ange: the room is a perfect closed room, and that she (Beato) cannot touch her from the outside. You shut me inside this closed room. There is a trick to being confined in this closed room. You had me confined in the room to die of hunger. This planned method was the “murder in a closed room” you created.
– Battler: the chain is long enough to be opened or closed from the outside.
Murder Game Rule Set
– The criminal is the murderer.
– The criminal may tell lies.
– The criminal may have been lying before murdering.
– Those who are not criminals can only tell the truth.
– One who is not the criminal is not cooperating with the criminal.
– The criminal commits murders by their own hands.
– The criminal cannot die.
– The criminal is one of the characters.
– The Purple and Red text are identical in value. However, the criminal may lie with the purple text.